Thursday, January 22, 2015

Nue Restaurant Seattle

There is a new restaurant on Capitol Hill in Seattle called Nue. It brands itself as serving "internationally inspired street food." This description is apt. I went out for a business meeting and it was the right level of elegance and quirk that really hits the spot for a tech business meeting. The waitstaff were attentive but didn't rush us at all. The menu was truly unique.

I'm generally not very adventurous. Luckily the group ordered some of the smaller plates to share so that I could try several things. I can personally vouch for the Indian Kale Pakora, Grilled Barbados Pig Tails, and the Japanese Katsu Sando with Togarashi chips. Everyone ordered something different though and everyone was thrilled with their meal. This is definitely a place I will be coming back to.


No comments:

Post a Comment